Sanctuary is an innovative company with an entrepreneurial spirit. Capturing the Los Angeles lifestyle, Sanctuary’s unique design is a modern take on vintage styling with a handcrafted focus on detail. We are always looking for talent, who embrace our brand’s spirit and passion, to join our growing company.
Please email email@example.com to submit your resume for current or future opportunities.
Seeking 2 Fit Technicians
- Denim Tops + Bottoms
- Cut and Sew Kits + Sweaters
- As a Fit Technician, you will demonstrate your excellent garment construction expertise as you develop accurate tech packs, communicate with designers, and overseas vendors to ensure proper fit standards are achieved.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring your styles are tracking towards timely fit approvals.
- Attend and active participation in fittings with Design team and other cross-functional team members
- Collaborate with design to create accurate fit comments
- Create accurate tech packs from Proto to PP approval
- Ensure fit consistency during development and manufacturing process
- Communicate with overseas and domestic, vendors and factories
- Knowledge of pattern making, grading, spec revision, pattern correction skills, garment construction, sewing, measuring and fitting
- Excellent written, problem-solving, decision-making, and time-management skills
- Computer savvy with Photoshop, Illustrator, Outlook, Word and Excel
Skills + Requirements:
- Ideal candidates should have 8+ year experience of actively leading fit sessions, and creation of detailed fit comments.
- Background in Women’s Contemporary apparel
- Highly organized with attention to detail
Please submit your resume along with salary requirement for immediate consideration
- An apparel company seeking an individual who is well organized and able to handle multi-tasking. There will be multiple tasks within the position, from arranging and routing pick-ups, delivery of shipments based on customers shipping instructions. This individual should also be experienced with web-based freight arrangement systems and computer proficient.
- Determine routing requirements and scheduling carriers for pick-ups for local and UPS/Fedex.
- Enter data into logistics systems, including carrier data, weights, dimensions, and driver instructions
- Maintain daily objectives and ensure shipping windows are met in a timely an effective manner
- Generate shipping documents such as BOLs, packing lists, and labels
- Read and understand multiple vendor compliance routing guides
- Monitor vendor chargebacks and follow guidelines to ensure packing is followed
- Processing immediate orders, sample requests
Skills + Requirements:
- Proficient with MS Office & computer skills
- Proficient with internet and web based applications
- Must have great communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Fully understands carrier routing in a distribution setting
- Strong problem solving skills, team work and analytical skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus