Join our team! Sanctuary is an innovative company with an entrepreneurial spirit. Capturing the Los Angeles lifestyle, Sanctuary’s unique design is a modern take on vintage styling with a handcrafted focus on detail. We are always looking for talent, who embrace our brand’s spirit and passion, to join our growing company.
Please email email@example.com to submit your resume for current or future opportunities.
TITLE: eCommerce Merchandiser
MANAGER: Sr. eCommerce Manager
LOCATION: Hybrid | Burbank, CA
Drive sales through actively merchandising the website to ensure the site reflects the brand while maximizing selling opportunities. Manages the customer journey through the site.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Merchandise the site on daily basis
- Review data analytics to determine merchandising strategy
- Daily and weekly review of site heatmap; present findings/suggestions on daily/weekly basis
- Reviews weekly best/worst sellers and presents to team on weekly basis
- Reviews weekly inventory and partners with planning to ensure product demand is fulfilled
- Review competitor websites to ensure industry alignment with categorization, promotions and trends.
- Executes the cross-sell and up-sell strategy for each item that is displayed on the web site to generate additional sales.
- Leverages web analytics to understand performance of and customer interaction with site content, such as categories, featured placements (including promotions/sales) and general online shopping experiences to identify business opportunities and risks.
- Proactively identifies opportunities in the assortment for growth/decline by category based on market trends, competitive landscape, and historical performance.
- Continually assesses the competitive landscape by examining merchandising strategies of key competitors and best-in-class online retailers to understand emerging online trends and recommend changes to the online category strategy based on customer and competitor insights; brand strategies; analysis of KPIs (e.g., sales, conversion, in-stock levels, and assortment alignment) and category or product-specific promotions. Report findings on monthly/quarterly basis (or more frequently as needed)
- Continually seeks to improve the online experience by researching and staying abreast of new and innovative online solutions and capabilities; key competitor actions; industry trends and emerging customer and market needs. Report findings on monthly/quarterly basis (or more frequently as needed)
- Fills out PDP information: product description, sizing, care, styled with, SEO copy.
- Assists in management of products deliveries and communicates with planner and licensee partners to stay on top of PO delivery dates
- Consistently looks for QC issues on site and repairs and communicates to team, i.e. Redirects 404s on site
- Partners with Digital Marketing Agency to recognize search word trends and suggest opportunities
- Owns and manages product featured in newsletters and merchandise product categories based on newsletters
- Coordinate with Sample Coordinator on eComm exclusive flat photography
- Owns the photoshoot directive/ shoot list for all photoshoot needs and ensures all products are shot per the directive
- Coordinate with creative director on image selection for products/marketing and assist in making callouts to retoucher
- Manages all images for eComm shoots and organizes + delivers folders to correct teams
- Minimum of 1+ years of Merchandising experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- Strong listening, written and oral communication skills
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Data driven, with experience and a focus on conversion rate and tracking customer flow through the site
- Shopify experience is a must
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus
TITLE: Associate Planner
MANAGER: Director of Planning
LOCATION: Hybrid | Burbank, CA
The Associate Planner is responsible for the strategic direction of inventory based on analysis of departmental financials, historical data, and current market trends. They will use various reporting to manage inventory and ensure top sales are being met on our Ecom site. They will utilize their understanding of retail financial measurements support wholesale team.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute and communicate strategic merchandise financial plans and strategies that support the merchandising and financial objectives.
- With guidance, create pre-season sales, margin and inventory plans by department and class to support product and financial strategies. Review with manager.
- Analyze historical data and current trends to recap business. Work to identify risks and opportunities by department and by class. In partnership with manager, create strategies to align inventory with current business.
- Aware of key milestone dates on company and license calendars. Partner with Ecom team & manager to provide seasonal SKU plans, sales trend direction & inventory projections.
- Develop and maintain markdown cadence for Ecom site. Partner with site manager to ensure all markdowns are implemented accordingly.
- Present forecasts and action plans in ROF meetings. In partnership with manager, create action plan based on forecast and lead discussions to management & cross functional teams.
- Hindsight in-season & post-season performance by category. Share findings with cross functional teams.
- Run & publish various weekly & ad hoc reports.
- Minimum of 2+ years of Merchandise Planning or related financial/analytical experience.
- Global business analysis and strategic/innovative thinking skills.
- Ability to present data & influence discussion with executives, peers and members of cross-functional team.
- Understanding of retail financial measurements.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities.
- Strong listening, written and oral communication skills.
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Full Circle and Shopify experience preferred.
MANAGER: Sr. Manager E-Commerce
LOCATION: Hybrid (3 days at our Burbank headquarters)
Responsible for bringing Sanctuary Clothing to life through storytelling
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create the content on the company's e-commerce website; product descriptions, collection pages, and more.
- Collaborate with marketing team and cross functional partners on a variety of assets, keeping the business strategy top of mind
- Execute on campaigns from concept stage to completion, across all channels; emails, social media content, digital ads, printed material, and more.
- Participate in brainstorming and idea-generating meetings.
- Works with digital agency to drive SEO goals by writing descriptive and highly focused blogs on the site and backlinking.
- Researches blog subjects to support blog content.
- Cross functions with design, production, and license partners for all product information.
- Collaborates internally to provide copy editing support when needed.
- The ideal candidate will be a great teammate who has a strong sense of ownership, storytelling skills and is audience focused.
- Entry level: 1-2 Years of Experience
- Excellent writing with professional editing skills
- Experience in Marketing and SEO is required
- An accomplished writer who understands Ecommerce keywords
- A passion for storytelling and ability to communicate different messages
- Self-motivated, detail orientated, and deadline-driven
- Positive attitude with willingness to come into our Burbank office 3 days a week
- Experience with Shopify, Asana, and Klaviyo is a plus