Join our team! Sanctuary is an innovative company with an entrepreneurial spirit. Capturing the Los Angeles lifestyle, Sanctuary’s unique design is a modern take on vintage styling with a handcrafted focus on detail. We are always looking for talent, who embrace our brand’s spirit and passion, to join our growing company.
Please email email@example.com to submit your resume for current or future opportunities.
Part-Time Merchandise Coordinator
Location: Dallas, TX
Responsible for the management of the Sanctuary Clothing and Sanctuary Denim business in the Region, including but not limited to, achieving and exceeding sales objectives, driving full price sales, and maintaining visual merchandising standards. Ensure the support and partnership of retail partner’s store associates for the benefit of the business.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Build strong relationships at the department store level
- Building relationships with staff, department managers, and upper level management
- Set and attend bi-monthly meetings with DM, RPM, MTM etc. to review business and any outstanding issues and opportunities.
- Attend morning rally’s, events, etc.
- Communicate schedule to management and adjust to needs of business (working key days like Friends and Family)
- Create Excitement for the brand with Events and Focus Days
- Meet visual merchandising standards
- Ensure all units are out and correctly priced and enforce markdowns
- Ensure new arrivals are processed in a timely manner and mannequin looks reflect latest delivery and head to toe looks
- Back of house organization – including keeping up the stock room, with item labels and re-flowing when items get marked down or new arrivals come in
- Executing visual standards
- Keeping fixtures, including tables, t-stands and mirrors clean
- Perform in-store product knowledge and fashion seminars
- Sharing product knowledge with the sales team and management.
- Formal training seasonally and Informal training daily on the sales floor
- Produce weekly, monthly reports
- Submit daily reports to Director of Retail Merchandising
- Daily Report: Recap the day’s events (traffic flow, sales, events, markdowns); Tracked units sold for the day (style, color, price point) as well as relevant customer feedback
- Competitive Best Sellers – include picture as well as concrete selling information if able to obtain
- Track Daily/Monthly/Seasonal selling and share with management/selling specialist
Skills + Requirements:
- Previous merchandising and/or retail experience
- Excellent customer service and relationship-building skills
- Must have own transportation and be willing to travel
- Must be highly organized with strong communication and presentation skills
- Competency with Microsoft Office programs Outlook, Excel, Word
Please submit your resume along with salary requirement for immediate consideration