We’re consistently working to bring Sanctuary to the forefront of the eco-movement and to be an ever-more socially and environmentally conscious brand.
OUR PRODUCT STATEMENT
LOW IMPACT AND LOWER USAGE
We use recycled and low-impact fibers that use less water, fewer chemicals and less energy. More than half of our products each season are made from sustainable materials and fabrics. We use sustainably sourced cotton, and we take care to see that it’s treated in low-waste factories, with minimal impact to the environment.
We are committed to creating collections and styles that have less of an impact on the environment now and in the future.
FABRICS, MATERIALS AND SOURCING
We partner with factories across the globe who put the environment first, whether that’s through reduced emissions, less harmful byproducts, more eco-friendly processes and/or more sustainable practices.
ETHICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
Our aim is to work toward the elimination of sweatshops, child labor, and unsafe working conditions for the people who produce clothes.
THE SANC TEAM EFFORT:
Here’s what we’re doing at HQ and our Warehouses.
CURRENTLY, WE ARE:
- Composting – Lunch time = Food goes here in the compost and not in the trash
- Recycling Polybags – program on site at our office and warehouse.
- Incorporating new and innovative fabrics
- Recycling electronics at certified recycling locations - do our part for less electronic waste
- Active in the community with Beach clean ups
- Upcycling our clothing and donating to local programs in need